Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Journal of Seargant Jack Noonan

Intrapersonal
I have done the home learning posted in Summary Message Board. After the test, my result is I am a intrapersonalist. So, I am told to write a journal about someone in the story of "Lamb To The Slaughter"

Journal of Sergeant Jack Noonan

I got a serious case which my colleague was killed. When I received a call from Mrs Maloney, I realised that Patrick was murdered. I felt very sad that he was already passed away.

I brought along some policemen to look into the scene in the living room to find out who murdered him and how Patrick was murdered. When I reach Mrs.Maloney's house, I found that the actions and mood of Mrs. Maloney was unusually weird. I also found that there was a small patch of congealed blood. I showed it to O'Malley. Now I finally understood that Patrick Maloney was killed by a blunt and heavy weapon. But we hardly found anything related in Mrs. Maloney's house.

But, Patrick should notice the murderer when he was going to be murdered. He should scream loudly and Mrs. Maloney would notice but she did not say so. The murderer could not possible to be a hitman because the blood were not spurt out like the water. I was also curious that how could the murderer break into the house so easily.

If the murderer brought heavy metal object, he was easily be noticed and if he did not be careful, he would make the sound of the dropping metal. If the murderer did not bring weapon, how could he break the garage to steal the spanner to kill Patrick.

Something more weird happened. Mrs. Maloney invited us to have some glasses of whisky. What was the purpose of her to serve us with whisky. When we denied to drink whisky, she persuaded us to dink. Normally, people would just take away, but she did not do so. When I went inside the kitchen, I noticed that there was a leg of lamb, I thought the murderer used it as a weapon. In the oven, the leg of lamb might very hot, so the murderer could not take it, maybe the murderer had his own way to kill Patrick. But who was the murderer, it was still a mystery.

Mrs. Maloney invited us to eat the leg of the lamb. That time, I was very hungry and I did not care so much so I just ate it. It was very weird that Mrs. Maloney invited us to have the leg of the lamb and whisky because why she did not keep them herself and invited her friends but not cop. I made a careless mistake that I forgot to take the thumbprint of the leg of the lamb. I should still investigate it the next day.

1 comment:

  1. The part where the murderer could not possibly use the leg of the lamb to murder Patrick Maloney due to it's heat was quite interesting.That might be the reason Sergeant Jack Noonan ruled out the lamb being used as the weapon to kill Patrick that resulted in him eating it and destroying the weapon.

    I do not think there was anything dubious about Mary Maloney's invitation to have the leg of the lamb.Firstly, once food is cooked or heated, it has to be consumed as soon as possible.It would be wasteful if the leg of the lamb was not eaten.

    As an investigator,in my opinion,Sergeant Jack Noonan must overcome attractions and never accept anything from anybody involved in a case.If he did not eat the lamb and advised the others not to too,an evidence that was right under their noses would not have been lost and the chance of solving the case would remain high.

    The journal you have written was quite easy to understand.Keep up the good job and add more posts!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mysterian, 6 years later and still goin' strong!