Sunday, February 28, 2010

End Of Year Exam is COMING!!!

The EOY Exam in term 4 is just around of corner, so I need to concentrate more on my weak subjects. I have been exempted from none of the subjects. LA(Literature Art) is one of my weakest subjects. Sometimes, I am very confused of the poem. For comprehension, my writing speed is not very fast, so I need to paraphrase my answers to ensure that I am able to complete the comprehension's question.

For intelligent students, they may be exempted from most of the subjects. They are able to put the most effort into their weak subject. Therefore, they may probably feel no fear of the EOY Exam. Unlike them, I have to work very hard to pass the exam. Therefore, many CCAs are going to stop to provide the students the time to study. Usually, if your academic performance is well, you will think that the EOY Exam is nothing hard to you because its questions are based on the topics you have learned during the lesson in the class. Those exercises given by the teacher are also a good reference for study.

To deepen my knowledge, library becomes my favourite place to visit. I borrow the books from the library to study. Those books are also good sources for the candidates in the EOY Exam to study. Brainstorming in a group of many students is also a good way to revise and reflect the topics you have learned in the class. Surfing the webs and find for information is also one of my ways to study. I research for a focused topic and I am able to learn more in that topic. Sharing the informations you get in the webs to your friends is a good way to help them to improve them as well as yourself in the academic results.

Those ways of study listed above are my preferable techniques and tactics for good results. You can suggested your own way of study in the comment. Sharing your ways of study can help to improve the academic result between each other. To get the decent result in the EOY exam, I need to work harder from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mysterian, 6 years later and still goin' strong!