Sunday, January 31, 2010

First week in Hwa Chong Instituition

15-1-2010 is the first week I study in this school. The syllabus is much higher than in Malaysia that makes me think that I was not able to follow up. I listen very attentively to what teacher had said. I usually speaks Chinese at home, so when I come here I feel that I could not speak fluently.

The teacher is very stern compare to the senior in the CCA Orientation. I had to write down a lot of information about the new student in this school. I get along with many friends which made me felt very happy. This school is very clean and dust, stench-free. The food in the canteen is very delicious and very cheap. I ate a lot during the first day in the school. I am very curious about the taste of the food in the canteen.

I feel that this school is excellent because of the clean environment. But I need to do a lot of homeworks everyday. I am waiting for the Chinese New Year's vacation which is just around of the corner.

4 comments:

  1. I believe you are a beginner in blogger, just as I am, your blog is a little plain, you can download themes from the website and maybe talk about more interesting topics. OK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wei Hng, this is not enough!!! If you want to get more marks for your ACE you need to be blooging and putting up regular posts. How about uploading some pictures to make your blog more colourful? You have to put in more effort....where is the post about the short stories?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you can change the blogskin and add some music.I also recommend that you add a tagboard so that it is easier to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food sold in Hwa Chong is really scrumptious and diverse in a wide range.

    The environment is pleasant here, with those "greens" you can see everywhere.

    A lot of homework is given and sometimes I cannot manage it but luckily either the due date is long or it is extended by our teachers.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mysterian, 6 years later and still goin' strong!