Sunday, January 31, 2010

Self-introduction

Sorry for my late blogging, I was too busy this few day. As you know, I need to complete this blog tonight. I am Lim Wei Hng from 1o2 class, I study in the Hwa Chong Instituition. I like to read novel, especially Chinese Novel. My hobby is playing football and playing the computer games. Of course, I cannot play in this boarding school.

I am from Malaysia and I am the one of the scholars who study here. I was born in April. My father is a photographer and my mother is a housewife. Unlike other people, my mother helps my father almost everyday in his shop, but still, my mother cares for my siblings and me the most. I have one brother and two sister, which study in the same primary school when I was a ordinary primary schoolboy. Finally, I hope I can be the doctor one day.

3 comments:

  1. It feels like a biography , this post . But I guess that goes along with the title . You should put in more posts , and make it more attractive . Perhaps you could put in lesson posts about our classes , and open them to discussion too . Put in some external media , too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,I agree with Arthur.But why your Title put Language Art Is Interesting and url my hci school life?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is quite interesting, and covers alot about yourself. But what does this have to do with your topic on Language Arts? Pls update it more oftenly.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mysterian, 6 years later and still goin' strong!