Sunday, January 16, 2011

A weird story I have been told

When I was small, my friends used to tell me that the dragon existed in this world. Due to my childishness and my enthusiasm towards this mysterious creature, I believed this rumour. And one of my friends noticed that I did not feel suspicious, he told me that the dragon had "teleported" to my school's abandoned backyard. Through this was ridiculous, I did not suspect anything. Thus, I tried to find some friends to go to the backyard since I was terrified.

The backyard of my school was believed to be haunted, so the school decided not to use it anymore because a prophet said that something bad would happen there. I was so eager to see the true form of the dragon as this creature was known as legendary creature. Despite fearness, I insisted on going there for further investigation. Finally, I managed to find a friend who shared the same opinion of me towards the existence of the dragon.

Upon reaching there, we could see the urine and the "chocolates" left by some creatures scattered over the ground. Although the smell was extremely disgusting, I decided to go further to get more secrets. There were bushes and trees everywhere. The sunlight had been blocked by the leaves and therefore it was very dark there. We proceeded in mortal dread. Finally we had reached the dead end. But unfortunately, there was nothing there.
to m
Suddenly, we heard eerie sounds everywhere. Then, I sensed something moving around the area and was covered entirely by the bush. We shrieked so loud until we made the situation even worse. The creature dashed out of the bushes behind us and tried to backstab us. Without hesitation, we rushed immediately and escaped the bakyard. We told this incident to our friends, I completely believed the existence of the dragon until the following year where the backyard was developed by the Housing Authority. I finally knew the truth.

The creature in the backyard was a tigress whose home was destroyed. It had to take care of its cub and therefore, it came to the backyard and made it as a shelter for both itself and its cub. But the cub died due to the inadequate supply and care from its mother. The tiger was then sent to the national zoo instead of kill this endagered animal.

After this incident, I had learned not to be so naive and gullible as this would make me very vulnerable to trickers. I also got some experiences about the mortal danger the endangered species faced and hence I learned a virtue to protect animals even though it was just a puny creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mysterian, 6 years later and still goin' strong!