Sunday, January 23, 2011

Comic Strip: Protect the environment



My comic strip is about the conservation of the environment. We, as a part of the mother Earth, has the responsible to protect the Earth and the family in the Earth. Do not simply kill the animals as this will affect the food chain harshly. If done too often, endangered animals such as tiger in this comic strip will become extinct. Furthermore, our next generation will be unable to see these animals again. Also, some animals benefit us very much in either a direct way or an indirect way. Therefore, I create this comic strip to convey the message that we must stop killing animals and stop destroying plants for a better future to the next generation.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, wei hng. I can see that much effort has been put into creating this awesome blog. I love your comic strip as it is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mysterian, 6 years later and still goin' strong!