Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sabbatical Course

For Hwa Chongians, you will have a sabbatical course to attend during sabbatical week,right? Basically, I am going to share my sabbatical I have bid and be chosen.
I am chosen to attend the 'CSS Website Design'. Basically, I am not good and not interested at CSS. CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheet. It contains lots of code to type in the notepad. It is mixed with the HTML Document. I do not like to recognise those complex codes. My spatial is not so high to design my CSS Website well. To enhance my creativity, I often look at a picture and think for what is it.

My classmate, Chia Hou Yi, who likes CSS and HTML of course very much, is the only classmate who is also attending the same sabbatical course. He is excel at computer skills. During the IS lesson, he is always the first one to answer the questions asked by the teacher, I wish I can learn more from him.

So, if you want to share your opinion, feel free to comment on my blog.


4 comments:

  1. I don't agree with you very much on your post. As there are some of our friends also do quite well in IS like Chin Chee, Yi heng and JunNeng. And also I think that sabbatical is for us to learn things that we haven't learnt in class. If he learnt CSS again, it is meaningless! I think we should try new things out in Sabbatical week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not mentioning that Chin Chee, Yi Heng &Jun Neng are not good. I just say that Hou Yi is good at IS but I am not saying that others are not good. And also, this CSS Website Design is just to look more into CSS, not learn the same thing taught by Mr. Kent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book reviews? thought that you would have them up by now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wei hng, explore and discover more in your learning process. whether you like it or not, as a student in a prestiguos school like HCI, you should have maintance a positive mind at all time. it will mould you to become a better person in your lfe journey.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mysterian, 6 years later and still goin' strong!