Thursday, August 19, 2010

The END of my SCARY Co-curriculars activities!!!

Hooray! This Friday is my CCA's last training. Maybe some of you know that my CCA is St. John. This CCA is exhausting. Usually, people will think that St. John is a CCA which focuses their topic about the emergency aid, but in my training my squadmates and I were asked to conduct foot-drill.(Marching)

Okay, here is a simple introduction of my CCA. My CCA's trainings are on Wednesday & Friday weekly. On Wednesday, the training is generally from 3:00p.m. to 6:30p.m., that sounds quite short, isn't it? But when we are having foot-drill, every 30 minutes of foot-drill will be only provided 5 MINUTES water break. Additionally, there are so many members in my platoon, I am not able to hydrate myself often. On Friday, the training is even more dire. It is from 2:30p.m. to 6:30p.m. I need to get into my full brigade uniforms, can you imagine the hotness I have when I am wearing my uniform. The uniform is made of thick cloth, and the beret has a tiny plastic thing which I am not sure what to call it. But the biggest problem is, the plastic little thing keep pressing my forehead during the training. I feel extremely uncomfortable, I wonder how do my squadmates persevere this.

Lastly, when I know this announcement, I am so happy. I can have more free times to do my daily routine. I do not need to wash my uniforms frequently again, and as well as polish my black shoes used during St. John's training.

*Note: If you are my St. John's PCs or NCOs, please feel relaxed when watching my post. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. CCA has made you stronger and fit. you should think positively and look things from different perspective. your social circle is much more wider after attending this CCA & you have gained the unforseen benefits through this activities. Believe me, it will help you in your future undertaking.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mysterian, 6 years later and still goin' strong!